Fine Art Commissions
Interested in commissioning me to create a custom piece of artwork for your home, workspace or for a gift? Please view the questions, answers and information listed below.
Q: Do you accept commissions?
Yes, I do! I only accept a limited number of commissions per year, but I would love to hear from you.
Q: What is the commission fee?
Here's my pricing guide for custom work:
- 18x24 in. = $500
- 20x24 in. = $550
- 24x24 in. = $600
- 24x30 in. = $800
- 30x30 in. = $1000
- 36x36 in. = $1200
- 40x40 in. = $2000
Q: How do I order a commissioned piece?
1. Please fill out the form below OR send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- The size of the desired commission
- The subject matter, colors, materials and techniques you enjoy
- The space in which you plan to display the piece, if known
Feel free to include images in your email if you feel that they would be helpful!
2. I will check my availability and assuming I have an opening, we will both celebrate (yay!) and begin the process of working on your very own, custom piece.
I collect 50% of payment, in addition to a signed contract, upon beginning a commission and collect the remaining balance once the project has been completed– before the work ships. Once collecting your deposit, I’ll start your commission.
3. I will work on the piece for 8-9 weeks, depending on the project. Once I have finished your painting, I will send you images of the piece for you to review!
Think it is perfect? Wonderful! (Insert more celebrating here.)
Have a few suggestions? No problem. I allow one round of revisions for all commissions; I want to make sure you love your new piece as much as I do. If, for whatever reason you and the painting are not meant to be, I will list the piece in my online shop and allow you to use your 50% deposit as store credit on my website.
4. I will collect the final 50% of payment and will ship your commission to its new home! Shipping is free on all commissions totaling +$250.
Q: What size work should I purchase/commission?
Click HERE to view artwork sizing guide that you might find helpful! I would take into consideration the space in which you will display your piece, but ultimately, if you find a piece you love, know that you can style/decorate a space to make any piece of art look at home! I'm always happy to answer any sizing questions via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Do you accept wholesale orders? If so, what products do you wholesale?
Absolutely! I wholesale prints and products including clutches, iPhone cases, journals, pillows and scarves. Please contact me for more information. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Q: What is your return policy?
If items are damaged upon arrival, I will refund your order or exchange the item, depending on your preference. Because I am a small shop and work really hard to ensure that all my pieces of art and products are the highest quality, I cannot accept returns or exchanges for non-damaged goods. Thank you!