"A creative life is an amplified life. It's a bigger life, a happier life, an expanded life, a more interesting life." (Brene Brown, Big Magic)
Each workshop is a fun, unique way to inspire your inner artist! Here's what you can expect:
- To be greeted at the door by a smiling face and a festive welcome gift
- To enjoy some sweet treats and drinks before the workshop begins
- To have all materials, including beautiful still lives, completely provided
- To be encouraged and championed no matter your experience level
- To learn to paint your very own abstract mini (completely guided by Kate)
- To leave the workshop with an original piece of artwork - perfect for gifting or for your home!
Upcoming Workshop Dates
Saturday, February 10th: Girlfriends Valentine's Painting Workshop
Saturday, May 12th: Mother's Day Painting Workshop
Book A Private Workshop
Interested in booking a private workshop? Let's make it happen!